Last year when I led the Write, Travel, Transform Trip to Bali, I started a blog called “The Virtual Vacation.” I’m planning to document the trip again this year.
I am departing on June 6th–and the blog will start when I arrive in Australia–my first stop on my travels.
If you’d like to receive these lush reports from the magic isle via email, go up to the top corner of this webpage and enter your email address. If you are already subscribing to the Roadmap posts on Tuesday, here’s what you need to do to subscribe to the email updates from Bali.
If you don’t go through these steps, you won’t get the email updates. If you do, you will. I apologize that this takes more than one click, but I just did it and it took just over a minute.
IF YOU WANT TO GET THE VIRTUAL VACATION BLOG, HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
- Enter your email address in the sign up box on the top right corner of this page.
- Choose The Virtual Vacation and any other list you want to be on.
- Follow instructions to confirm your subscription.
- Enter your email address in the sign up box on the top right corner of this page. A new page will open in your browser.
- Hit the “Submit” button on the “Update Your Writer’s Journey Profile” page.
- Go to your inbox. You will receive a “Update Your Profile” email. Click on the “Update Your Profile” link. This will take you to the “Update Your Writer’s Journey Profile” page. (Ridiculous, right? But it’s easier to do than it is to read about).
- Click on the THE VIRTUAL VACATION. A check mark will appear. Hit the orange button that says, “Save Profile Changes.”
- That’s it. And then wait for tropical inspiration from Bali (and Australia) to waft into your inbox.
P.S. If you received last year’s Bali updates and you haven’t unsubscribed from my list or changed your email address since then, you should receive The Virtual Vacation blog automatically. But I suggest you go through this process anyway, just to be sure. Don’t worry–if you sign up twice with the same email address–you’ll only get one copy.
Anyone can sign up to follow Laura’s journey. If you know someone who would enjoy these updates, please feel free to forward this message to them or invite them to join the mailing list.