If you have technical difficulties with this form or have additional questions, you can contact Laura’s assistant, Jen, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 330-421-0111 (Jen is on Eastern Time and is available most weekdays from 7 am PT/10 am ET until 3 pm PT/6 pm ET).
- Airport transfers (if you arrive and depart with the rest of the group)
- Breakfast every day. Lunch at Senang Hati Foundation and at the home of your guide Made Surya. Family-style dinners of Balinese cuisine each night in Munduk.
- Daily writing workshops with Laura Davis
- Snorkeling expedition in Candi Dasa
- Visits to Tanganan aboriginal village
- Tirta Empul Temple with purification ritual in healing waters
- Intimate visit to your guide's 400-year-old family home
- Demonstration of mask carving in the home studio of an expert
- Tour of the Ogoh Ogoh Museum in Mengwi
- Tour of a medicinal garden
- Walk to one of Bali’s most breathtaking waterfalls through cocoa, vanilla, and banana plantations
- Rice field trek to the Mystical Rock that Grows
- Visit to Tirtagangga Water Palace
- Visit to the home of high priest and priestess with purification ritual
- Visits with two traditional leaders
- Performances of Kecak, Jegog, and Balinese classical dance
- Seminars on manners and customs, Indonesian language, Bali Hindu caste system, Bali-Hindu Rites of Passage, traditional healers, sacred architecture, the magic of the Left versus the Right: love potions, black magic, and their relationship to illness, Chakras and western misconceptions of tantra, trance mediums in Balinese healing, lecture/demo on Balinese dance
- Four nights at Lotus Beachfront Bungalows in Candi Dasa lotusbungalows.com
- Four nights at Mas in Ubud
- Five nights at Puri Lumbung Cottages in Munduk Mountain Village purilumbung.com/
- All transfers to different locations in Bali
- Services of Made Surya and Judy Slattum, professional tour organizers/leaders specializing in Bali
- Extensive pre-trip information
- A copy of Laura's memoir, The Burning Light of Two Stars
- A wonderful experience of community and connection with a creative, adventurous group of fellow travelers
- Multiple opportunities for deep relaxation, personal insight, pleasure, intimacy, adventure, and joy
Bali 2024 Double Occupancy Room Registration - Stage 1
This retreat is now full. Please complete the wait list form for notification of cancellations.
Please note: The system will take a moment to save your registration; please do not navigate away from this page while it saves. Once your registration is saved, the system will direct you over to Stage 2.